ThinkCERCA is a Chicago-based company passionately committed to improving the quality of education. Built by educators, our online platform is designed to empower teachers to personalize reading and writing instruction and help students effectively express their point of view. In a new education world, where technology plays an ever increasing role, we provide the resources and support to ensure technology is being utilized in a collaborative, engaging way that is results-oriented.
ThinkCERCA is a top winner of the Gates Foundation Literacy Courseware Grant, and was named a "game-changing" tool by Bill Gates at the 2016 ASU GSV Summit. Now that we have proven results of advanced student growth, we are poised to expand the strong footprint our team has developed in over 38 states across the country.
The Regional Sales Partnerships Director will be responsible for the successful growth of ThinkCERCA school and district partnerships in the Northeast, while helping align marketing to accelerate growth. You will be responsible for executing a crucial part of our expansion strategy by building sales campaigns and closing new accounts. We are looking for a sales professional with vertical expertise in dealing with ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Also, any previous experience directly working in education has proven to be a valuable asset.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU
- You want to work for a company that is mission driven and with a team that has an earnest desire to change the world.
- Individual recognition, as well as financial, for your achievements is important to you.
- Earning autonomy to build and run your book of business with a strong support system is of great value to you.
WHY WE WANT YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
- You have industry experience, or a desire to learn a new industry, and are willing to learn from the successful formulas we have developed from experience.
- You understand the art of balancing large and small sales to build a consistent and growing book of business.
- You believe in continuous professional development and focus to develop your skills with your team and individually.
- Consistently exceed monthly and quarterly KPI's and revenue targets.
- Work with VP of Sales to monitor trends in performance while actively bringing new ideas to assist improving key metrics
- Develop familiarity with district’s needs, including but not limited to: Strategic plans, State standards, personalized learning, reading and writing tools, and online content.
- Work with your Partnership Development Representative to position ThinkCERCA as the leading literacy resource in the market.
- Mentor and eventually help promote your Partnership Development Representative to an advanced sales position.
- 5+ years of proven sales success
- Experience building a new book of business while growing an existing one
- Demonstrate high degrees of diligence and accountability, with evidence of personal results
- Strong listening, problem solving, and organization skills
- Experience with SalesForce, HubSpot, and YesWare is ideal