ThinkCERCA helps educators teach critical thinking through argumentative writing. Named a "game-changing" teacher empowerment tool by Bill Gates, our product is proven to help students achieve two years of academic growth per year. We're on a mission to make these results a reality for all students.
To help us get there, we’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented Field Marketing & Events Manager who can drive brand awareness and revenue for ThinkCERCA through strategic in-market campaigns and events. As ThinkCERCA grows, events are becoming an ever-increasing opportunity for us to showcase our team and company as thought leaders in the world of literacy, personalized learning, and critical thinking. The Field Marketing & Events Manager will play an integral role in aligning sales and marketing efforts around this growing revenue stream.
We need a strong communicator who is comfortable acting as a brand ambassador via face-to-face interactions with educators at ThinkCERCA conferences and events. What’s more, we need someone who is comfortable thinking strategically as well as tactically and who is always ten steps ahead of the to-do list.
This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications, but will also work closely with our CEO and Chief Revenue Officer to help shape ThinkCERCA’s events strategy for years to come.
- Run point on all field marketing events and conferences, from concept creation to day-of logistics.
- Drive attendance to all events and coordinate with necessary stakeholders on appropriate post-event follow-up.
- Build relationships and generate new customer leads through in-market events, conferences, trade shows, and strategic campaigns.
- Effectively and professionally represent ThinkCERCA at these events and communicate our value proposition.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to research and identify in-market insights and trends.
- Use these insights and trends to develop and execute on relevant and effective in-market activities and programs.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to create compelling materials and collateral needed for in-market initiatives.
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to ensure all in-market programs are on time and within budget.
- Track and regularly report on ROI from all field/event marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage relationships with event vendors, sponsors, suppliers, and contractors.
What We’re Looking For:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years in an events, marketing, or field marketing role
- Strong experience with networking and building professional relationships
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great listener who can distill information into actionable insights
- Experience analyzing and tracking ROI of event programs
- Excellent grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Knowledge of and passion for solving challenges within our education system