ThinkCERCA is a Chicago-based company passionately committed to improving the quality of education. Built by educators, our online platform is designed to empower teachers to personalize reading and writing instruction and help students effectively express their point of view. In a new education world, where technology plays an ever increasing role, we provide the resources and support to ensure technology is being utilized in a collaborative, engaging way that is results-oriented.
ThinkCERCA is a top winner of the Gates Foundation Literacy Courseware Grant, and was named a "game-changing" tool by Bill Gates at the 2016 ASU GSV Summit. Now that we have proven results of advanced student growth, we are poised to expand the strong footprint our team has developed in over 38 states across the country.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU
- You want to work for a company that is mission-driven and a team that has an earnest desire to change the world.
- You would greatly value an opportunity to partner with an experienced professional to build your sales skills and disciplines.
- You want to collaborate with team members to help build a successful sales team in the early years of a growing company.
WHY WE WANT YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
- You have the will and drive to to advance your career by first building a solid sales foundation.
- While you can optimize customer interactions with a very structured framework, you do it while maintaining your personality.
- You are motivated to exceed your goals through proven activities, while also creatively exploring new methods.
The Partnership Development Representative will be tasked with growing an assigned region with a partnered Sales Manager. You will be responsible for data integrity of potential contacts and identifying aligned strategic initiatives with key target districts. Through email and phone conversations, you will pursue opportunities to share ThinkCERCA with ideal district and school administrators. After a thorough qualification, you will set key appointments for your Sales Manager.
Also, any previous experience directly working in education has proven to be a valuable asset.
- Build and execute a market strategy to expand the ThinkCERCA footprint.
- Prospect, cold call, assist with email marketing campaigns to increase interest in prospective customers.
- Develop familiarity with each district’s needs, including but not limited to: Strategic plans, State standards, personalized learning, reading and writing tools, and online content.
- Work independently and put your creative and problem solving skills to use to help build and create the processes that will scale the team.
- Conduct qualifying phone calls (aka needs analyses) with school or district leaders prior to setting a meeting for a Sales Manager.
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Demonstrate high degrees of diligence and accountability, with evidence of personal results
- Strong listening, problem solving, and organization skills
- Experience with SalesForce, HubSpot, and YesWare is ideal