Development Editor (English Language Learning Instructional Materials)
We are looking for an innovative subject matter expert to guide the development of English Learner solutions for ThinkCERCA’s platform. As a subject matter expert, your duties will include evaluating the existing offering and making specific recommendations to enhance the offering (content and technology offerings.) You will oversee quality control documentation and training materials for editorial and professional learning.
To ensure success, a subject matter expert should possess an exceptional track record in evaluating resources for English Learners and the educators who serve them.
Subject Matter Expert Responsibilities:
- Applying subject expertise in evaluating English Learner resources and professional learning processes.
- Identifying areas where technical solutions would improve student performance.
- Consulting across ThinkCERCA’s team providing mentorship, and contributing specialized knowledge of district leadership in English Learning.
- Recommending technical solutions and determining software development requirements.
- Overseeing the development of protocols for gaging success for English Learners and the educators who serve them.
- Determining whether technical solutions meet defined requirements.
- Verifying technical reference information, including user guides, training manuals, and system requirements.
- Ensuring accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of solutions to end-users.
- Documenting processes and disseminating information to all relevant stakeholders.
Subject Matter Expert Requirements:
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Subject Matter Expert. (District leadership, teaching experience, advanced degrees, and persona experience, etc.)
- 10-15 years of experience working in the relevant area of expertise.
- Advanced knowledge of project management.
- Competency in google docs, google sheets, email, etc.
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement technical solutions.
- Excellent recordkeeping, as well as written and verbal communication skills.